Monday, June 13, 2016

You are my Anchor Card

Hello!

How is everything with you?  Is your month as crazy as mine has been? :)  I am trying to keep up with it all but sadly my poor blog has been last in line for attention... sorry!

I had a tiny bit of time this morning and have been wanting to share the cards I made for the Waffle Flower Crafts Summer Release.  This one is simple but turned out to be one of my favorites:


Anchors are perfect for this time of year and I pulled out the new Life Anchor Stamp Set to play with first.  I made this one with my hubby in mind- it was our 15th anniversary last week :)  I stamped out the anchors with Stampin' Up! Basic Black ink onto the smooth side of some watercolor paper.  I used watercolors to paint them in and let them dry.  After they were dry, I ran them through the diecut machine with the matching Life Anchor Die to cut them out.  I added some gray twine to each of them, finishing with a knot near the anchor.  My white cardbase has been embossed using a wide stripe embossing folder.  I adhered my anchors using foam adhesive and then stamped my sentiments.  I cut a small slit in the top of the card to slide the twine through.  I adhered it inside the card.

I have been creating a bunch of fun things!  Hopefully I will find time in the next few days to share everything :)

Hope you have a great day!
post signature
 
site design by designer blogs