Thursday, February 11, 2016

With Love Card

Hello!

Hope you are all having a good week!  I was feeling crafty this week and actually got a few cards done!  Most of them are for an upcoming release but I do have one to share! :)  This one features goodies from Waffle Flower Crafts:


I started with a crisp white card base and splattered Crumb Cake ink over one side.  Next, I added the doily cut from orange cardstock and the Doily Circle Die.  My next layers are vellum, patterned paper, and a strip of white cardstock, which I sewed together with my machine.  I adhered them over the pretty doily.  I stamped the pretty palm leaf from the Leafy Stamp Set and cut it out using the Leafy Die.  I also diecut the sentiment with the With Love Word Die.  I added the diecut pieces to finish it all off.


I love how the vellum layer looks on this!  I also love these colors together :)  I left these goodies on my desk so I could make another card with them again soon!

Well, I hope you are enjoying your day!  Thank you for stopping by!

post signature

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

That doily always makes me happy! I love the colors on this too!

 
site design by designer blogs