Monday, February 22, 2016

Waffle Flower Challenge: Inlaid Diecutting

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a card inspired by this month's Waffle Flower Challenge!  This month we were supposed to use the inlaid diecutting technique.  It was fun!  Here is what I made:


I inlaid the cloud dies from the Partly Cloudy Die into the large circle die from the Flower Circle Die.  I also inlaid the sun middle :).  The stamps are from the Rain Check Stamp Set- I put two sentiments together to make mine say You Shine!

Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog today to see what my challenge teammates have created!  Everyone is so creative!!

Hope you enjoy your day!
post signature

1 comment:

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a happy card!! Absolutely love how you die-cut the clouds into the circle, such a cool idea and one I might have to CASE in the future!!

 
site design by designer blogs