Monday, January 18, 2016

Waffle Flower's January Challenge

Hi!  Happy Monday!  I am using this extra day off to play catch up :)  The last few weeks have been a whirlwind!  CHA was busy and fun!  It was so nice to meet people I chat with online in real life.  I recognized almost everyone lol!  After CHA I came back to a full schedule of classes to start- I already have homework!  I think my classes will be pretty fun this semester though!  I also had to have a crafty day pronto thanks to all the inspiration the last week brought.  And of course hang out with the family- the long weekend was perfect for that!

Today I also have a card I made for the current Waffle Flower Challenge:


This month's challenge is stenciling.  I created a stencil using the Tribal Pattern Die.  I diecut it out and sponged ink from the Hero Arts purple ombre ink pad over it.  I also used the Tribal Bear Stamp Set and Die for the stamped sentiment and smaller tribal pattern panel.  The Amazing Word Die Cut is a sneak from the upcoming release!  I can't wait to use more of the awesome new word dies- they will be available in February!

There are still a few days to play along with us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!  Pop over to the blog for more details!

post signature

3 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE this Tessa! Looking froward to the new word dies:)

Shelly said...

This is AWESOME, Tessa!! Love it!
So glad you had fun at CHA...who wouldn't, right?!! :)

Shona Chambers said...

What a brilliant card!! Absolutely love how you created the stencil patterns and the layering behind your sentiment is so cool. I bet CHA was a blast and I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to finally meet bloggers in person!

 
site design by designer blogs