Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Happy Birthday Card for Waffle Flower Crafts

Hi!  Our last adventures of summer have come to an end and I'm on my new fall schedule which seems to be a little bit of a juggle for me!  I am hoping to be back to posting more than once a week in a few more days...  The girls go back to school on Monday so with the house quiet, I bet I'll be more than inspired to chat with everyone in blogland!  I'm currently working on new release cards for Waffle Flower and boy are they fun!!  I'll have a lot to share in another week or two! :)

Today I have another Waffle Flower Crafts card to share with you!  I featured the awesome Papercut Alpha Die on this fun birthday card:


I borrowed the happy and cute heart stamps from the Bowtiful Stamp Set.  This one didn't need a lot of embellishment to let that sentiment shine!  I picked a bold pattern paper to back the sentiment panel and added a little shimmer with gold thread and sequins popping out from underneath.


This one is fun and bright and happy!  Perfect for the friend I made it for!  Her birthday is today and I can't wait to give it to her :)

Hope you all have a fun and happy day too!  Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature
 
site design by designer blogs