Saturday, January 3, 2015

Rain or Shine Card for Waffle Flowe Crafts

Hi!  I have another fun card to share today featuring the new Rain Check Stamp Set from Waffle Flower Crafts!  This one is all about the weather- so fun!  Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower Crafts Blog to see what else is new.  Here is my card:


I love the bold images in the Rain Check Stamp Set.  I stamped the clouds with rain onto a diecut journaling card to start off with.  I diecut the sun from the Partly Cloudy Die Set in orange and yellow cardstock next and adhered them to the journaling card.  I stamped the 'or' between the images so it read rain or shine in pictures :)  I also stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the card.

I wanted to keep my card pretty simple so that the bold images would really stand out.  I made a card base of aqua cardstock and cut strips of paper in the same colors I used in the images.  I sewed along each strip  and added them to the bottom of the card front.  I adhered the journaling card to the front using foam adhesive dots for dimension.


The Rain Check Stamp Set has so many possibilities!  There are some fun combinations of sentiments and images- really cute!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to see what everyone else created along with all the other new goodies!  Such fun ideas!!

Thanks for stopping by here today!
post signature

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Super CUTE card, Tessa!!! Love it!

Kristen M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen M said...

How fun and unique!!!

 
site design by designer blogs