Thursday, January 1, 2015

Monochrome Sheep for Waffle Flower Crafts

Hello!

Happy New Year!!  2015 is here and off to a great start!  I'm celebrating with my first release for Waffle Flower Crafts!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to see today's featured sets.  I'm using a fun one- the new Monochrome Stamp Set:


The Monochrome Stamp Set is full of all things black and white!  It's just quirky and fun!  I love it!  I started with a gray card base and stamped a pattern on the bottom with matching gray ink.  Next, I splattered the card front with a darker gray mist and let it dry.   I stamped the sheep on to white cardstock and colored the white one with aqua Copics.  I fussy cut around them both.  I diecut a piece of vellum with the large tag from the Surface- Tag Die- Starter Kit Set and stamped the sentiment onto it with Staz On ink.  I figured out where I was going to place it and stamped the word bubble in gray ink onto the card front.  I adhered the vellum tag over the top.  I added the sheep, using foam adhesive dots to stick them down.  I stamped the heart between them to finish if all off.


Aren't these guys fun!  You should see the rest of the Monochrome Stamp Set!  It's just as cute! :)  Pop over to today's post on the Waffle Flower Blog to see what else is new!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!
post signature

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! I love the blue sheep.

 
site design by designer blogs