Friday, December 12, 2014

Santa Treat Bag

Hello!  I shared this post on the SRM blog today too so if you've stopped by there first, it might be a repeat :)

I think my favorite treat around the holidays is white chocolate covered Oreo cookies!  Yum!  They are so rich and sweet that I can only have a couple at a time so I like to share.  I popped a couple in some cute treat bags to share with my girl friends at our upcoming card making party:


Aren't these chevron embossed kraft bags by SRM perfect?  I love how the top is left unembossed- it looks great folded over and wrapped with baker's twine.  :)

I stamped this one with gold rings and then splattered it with gold mist.  When the ink was dry, I stuck down that cute Santa sticker from SRM's Quick Cards- Believe sheet inside the gold rings.  I added just a bit of the green zig zag from the Sticker Stitches- Christmas sheet next.  The heart flair from the Bossy Joscie Modern Christmas collection was the perfect embellishment to finish off my cluster.  I used Peapod baker's twine to wrap around the top and tie in a bow.


These were so fun to put together!  I hope my girlfriends like them as much as I do! :)

Hope you have a great day and thanks for popping by!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs