Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Joyful Wishes Card

Hi!  I'm finally catching up on things around here and have a little time to blog again!  Yay!  The girls have been back to school for a week now and things are finally slowing down.  I picked up a few things from the new Lawn Fawn release last week- so many cute things!!  I thought I'd try out the newest Lawnscaping Challenge with them.  The challenge this time is One Layer Cards and this idea popped in to my head instantly:


I pulled out one of these adorable new note cards to use as my card base.  I diecut the snowflakes in to one side- they are from the new Stitched Snowflakes set.  Next I stamped the sentiment and the diamonds from the Joy to the Woods set with Versamark.  I embossed them using white powder.


I splattered the card front with a bit of silver and white mist next and when it was dry, added a few sequins to accent it all.  I also added a bit of twine to the top.  I love how it turned out!  It's even prettier in person :)


I'm so glad I had time to play along with this challenge- I'm sure it will be a popular one with all the new goodies people have!  Too fun!


Thanks for popping by to see me today!
post signature

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Samantha Mann said...

seriously ADORABLE!!! love the snowflake cut outs!! and the heat embossed diamonds, the sequins and the splatters!! so so so so pretty!! you're incredible! thanks so much for playing along with the lawnscaping challenge! :D

Elise C. said...

So cute! That is such a clever idea to die cut those snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

 
site design by designer blogs