Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Newton's Nook Designs


Hello!  I have fun news to share today- Newton's Nook Designs is announcing their new design team and I'm staying on for another term!  I'm so excited to create with this season's releases and get to know all these great girls:


I am such a fan of Newton's Nook Designs fun stamps- I couldn't be happier! :)  I made a card to share with one of my NND stamp sets, Wild Child:


I'm in love with this set's baby animals with their mamas!  It just makes me smile!  I stamped them onto two different shades of brown cardstock and added some shading with my Copic markers.  I fussy cut the baby out of the lighter color and pieced him in over the darker mama bear.  Then I cut out around both of them leaving just a bit of an edge.

I paired these cute little bears with papers from My Mind's Eye Now and Then Izzy 6x6 pad and my favorite tag die by Reverse Confetti.


Thanks for popping by here today!  Don't forget to visit the Newton's Nook Designs blog to learn a little more about the fabulous team this term!  I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!
post signature

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Yay! You do such a good job with their stuff. I love this little pair and love the stitching!

Shelly said...

Yaaay!!! Your work is amazing! :) Love your card!

Jennifer Jackson said...

So glad to have you staying on our team, Tessa! you always have such sweet cards and beautiful color combos! Can't wait to see what you do next! This little bear card is super cute! I like how you colored them on brown cardstock- what a fun idea!

 
site design by designer blogs