Monday, November 4, 2013

A Gift Card Card

Hi!  I'm back home again after a wonderful retreat weekend with my favorite local shop Scrapdoodles!  I go twice a year and stay at this beautiful historic hotel:


We scrap from 7am till 3am along with 110 other ladies who love paper crafting as much as I do!  It's so much fun and we always the best time!  I am already looking forward to the next one! :)

I created a bunch of fun cards while I was away and thought it would be fun to share one of my favorites today!  My good friend Kristen and I hit Starbucks early on Saturday morning and were excited to see red cups!!  You know what that means- gingerbread lattes!  Hee!  I might like them even better than pumpkin spice!  Along with their holiday drinks, Starbucks was already displaying some fun holiday gift cards and the mini red cut ornament one was to-die-for cute!!  Of course I needed it for a card- won't this be cute to give to someone over the holidays?


The gift card slides out of the miniature cup cozy for easy access to the code on back.  It's so cute!  I mixed some patterned papers from Bazzill and Little Yellow Bicycle with some Lawn Fawn stamps to complete this look.


I will definitely be picking up some more of these cute gift cards- I'm planning to make a bunch for my girls' teachers this year!  I just love them! :)

Well, hope you are having a great Monday!  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after being away... guess I better start unpacking! Hee!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs