Monday, September 30, 2013

Summer Days Layout

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a great weekend!  I had a fun one- spent time cropping with friends on Friday and on Saturday, I taught two classes at Scrapdoodles.  I haven't taught in soooo long and I was a little nervous to jump back in.  I enjoyed it so much and left inspired to add some more classes to my schedule!  I forgot how fun it is! :)  After my classes I cropped with another group of friends and then spent the day with my family on Sunday.  It was great!!  Seriously a fun weekend.

Anyways, enough about my weekend, right?  I bet you want to see a project!  Today I'm sharing a layout- this one features my favorite picture of Natalie from our summer break:


The picture was taken in my Dad's newest truck- an old Chevy pickup.  Natalie got to go on a ride with him which was a pretty big deal to her!  She loved it and so did her Papa! :)  Since it was such a fun memory, I went for one oversized photo for this layout.


The Summer Stories collection by Teresa Collins Designs was perfect for this picture!  The colors went with the photo so well and I love the designs.  The sequins are still my favorite, hee!

Peeking at this layout is making me want to print some more photos from our summer vacation.  We had such a great time in Washington state and there are so many good memories I don't want to forget!

Well, hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my page today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs