Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Summer Layout

Hi There!  I have a fun sumer layout for you today thanks to a new sketch over at Inspired Blueprints!  This layout was inspired by #102, a great 1-photo sketch:


I used a few different lines for this one but most of the papers come from the Lakeside line by Pebbles, Inc.  It is a favorite of mine this year!  They were perfect for this photo of my Natalie in the pool earlier this year!


I embellished my page with this fun banner cluster- the cork is from Studio Calico, the button is from October Afternoon, and the epoxy dots are from Teresa Collins Designs.


I also added a little stamping to my page- this little turtle is from the Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea set.  I colored him with Copics.


One more embellishment cluster- the little tag is from Simple Stories. 

I truly enjoyed working with this sketch!  To check out the original blueprint and see what the other design team members created, pop on over to the Inspired Blueprints Blog!  They are such a creative bunch! :)

Well, I hope you are enjoying your day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Becky Cowley said...

Such a cute layout! Love all of the pops of bold colors against the black background.

 
site design by designer blogs