Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You're Dyno-mite!

I love the new Prehistoric Pals stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs- it is so fun and unique! The little dinosaurs are adorable and so are the sentiments!  On today's card, I used the tyrannosaurus rex image to create a simple scene:


Isn't he cute in pink?  :)  I used some of the other stamps in the set to create the background.  I stamped the grass in black and watercolored them using green inks.  I stamped the palm in the background using a very light ink.  I colored it in lightly with watercolors so that it would look far away.  I also added some shadows under the dino.


The plaid paper is from Doodlebug Designs and the cardstock is by Stampin' Up!  The pink twine is from The Twinery and it matches the paper and the dino perfectly!

Well, thanks for popping in today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Wida said...

so fresh and fun! caught my eye on bloglovin'

Unknown said...

So excited to get this set in the mail the other day...I love the bright colors you used on the card!!!!

Shelly said...

This is too stinkin' cute!! LOVE it! :) The colors are AMAZING!

 
site design by designer blogs