Monday, July 29, 2013

Rain or Shine Layout

Hello!

Today I want to share a layout I created for my Disney World book!  This one is about our day at Hollywood Studios.  We had a great time there but it rained off and on!  Here is my page:


I picked out some My Minds Eye and We R Memory Keepers papers for this one.  The embellishments are by Studio Calico and Little Yellow Bicycle.  There are some label stickers by Crate Paper as well.


The color of these Thickers is perfect!  They are kind of a mushroom color and go with so many lines!


The canvas clouds were spritzed with mists before I adhered them to the page.  These cute rhinestone drops were perfect with these clouds!

This picture of my stepmom and sister cracks me up!  As soon as they bought these ponchos, it stopped raining!  Better safe then sorry but too funny anyways!  Hee!  Can you see the kids underneath them, too?

Well, thanks for peeking at my page today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet, I love the clouds and those raindrops!

Jennifer Jackson said...

That's awesome! Love the layout. I know what you mean about the rain at Disney. Last time we were there every time we carried around our umbrella it was fine... but the time we decided we didn't need it we got drenched and had to buy ponchos too!

Jingle said...

This is SO pretty! I love it!

 
site design by designer blogs