Monday, July 22, 2013

Good Fortune Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Hope your day is off to a good start!  We are busy today but I wanted to pop on this morning and share a card I made recently.  This one used the fun Good Fortune set by Lawn Fawn:


This set is so cute and I love making cards with it!  This time I created a patterned take-out box using some chevron paper from Pebbles, Inc.'s Seen & Noted line.  The background is a journaling box that was part of Echo Park's Snap! line.


I kept the design simple so that I could give it to a man- lol!  It was hard not to over embellish!  I always have a tendency to want bows or something!

Well, hope you have a great day!

-tessa

2 comments:

Elena said...

I love the mix of patterns and colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

The bold, bright colors, and the pattern choices are just so fun!

 
site design by designer blogs