Monday, May 13, 2013

Springtime Beauties Layout

Hello!  How's your Monday going so far?  Mine has been pretty productive-- got my house cleaning done early, built a fort for the little guy I'm babysitting and printed pictures for some scrapbooking later!  I thought I'd take a little break and share a layout I created over the weekend.  It's another layout based on a sketch from the 28 Days of Sketches, Round 2 Class I'm taking over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. This one is based on sketch 3 and features some pictures of my girls:


We took these photos at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial in Washington, DC a few weeks ago.  It was the tail end of the cherry blossoms but the trees were still pretty!  We always enjoy this area, no matter what season!


I chose Simple Stories Vintage Bliss line to accent these photos- aren't the patterns fun!  This line was one of my favorite release this year from CHA Winter.  I love the colors!  I ended up with the entire line I think! :)  I'm sure you'll be seeing it again soon on my blog!  lol!


I enjoyed working with this sketch!  I cut the circles out with my Cameo and sanded the edges before I adhered them to my background. I added a little twine from The Twinery and some rhinestones from Stampin' Up! but everything else is from the Vintage Bliss collection.

I'm happy to say that I'm keeping up with the class!  I really might get 28 pages done by the end of it! :)

Well, better get off the computer and back to being productive!  Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet Tessa! I love these springy papers and great photos of the girls! I'm so impressed with you for keeping up.....NSD/week has just about killed me!

 
site design by designer blogs