Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Good Fortune Birthday Card

Hi There!

Today I have a card to share using the Lawn Fawn Good Fortune set!  I kept it simple with this one and let those fun stamps do all the work:


I stamped the chopsticks directly on to the card and then pieced the takeout box on top of it.  I added the watercolored fortune cookie next, using a pop dot.  I added the sentiment and then finished it off with a bit of orange twine.  I love the simplicity of it!   


You can see here that I added a little bit of shadowing with my markers.  Very subtle but still an important detail!  :)

I heard from the manager at my local store that a new shipment of Lawn Fawn goodies will be in next week! I can't wait to see what she ordered this time!  Maybe I'll be lucky and they'll come in early- it would be fun to have them to play with at the NSD crop this weekend!

Anyways, hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is adorable! Love the little smiley face on the side of the container! And love the burlap twine too!

Christiana said...

Completely awesome! Adding the smileyface to the carton was the perfect touch!

 
site design by designer blogs