Friday, April 5, 2013

A Disney Themed Graduation with SRM Stickers!

Hello and happy Friday!

I have another little sneak peek for you today!  I'm guesting over at the SRM Sticker blog again- this time with a fun, Disney themed graduation set!


I was inspired by my own graduation present- tickets to Disneyland- for this little trio of projects!  I figured I couldn't have been the only Disney loving graduate out there, right?  :)  I think it's pretty fun to custom make cards for people, too- that's the great thing about SRM Stickers- they fit any theme or style!

To see my three Disney themed projects, please visit the SRM Stickers blog!  Don't forget to leave a comment because they are giving away a set of the goodies I've used to create my projects!  They are so generous and I can't say enough how thankful I am for a guest design spot on their blog.  I truly enjoyed making each of my projects for them!

Hope you have a great Friday!

-tessa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the fun and fabulous trio of projects you have created for your SRM Guest Design spot today Tessa! Thanks for making our products look so good! :)

Angi Barrs said...

I saw this over on the SRM blog. Fab Disney projects!

 
site design by designer blogs