Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Zeezbeads on Etsy

Hello! I wanted to share something a little different today because one of my favorite people recently opened her own Etsy shop, Zeezbeads! My Aunt Zonia has always had a love of crafts and I consider her a true artist! I remember being in awe of her work when I was younger. She would make and sell beautiful pottery and crocheted pieces among other things. Over the years, her interests changed over to jewelry making. She specializes in pieces using tiny glass beads in interesting and unique ways.



Zonia has a great eye for detail and only uses the best products.  She has a great sense of style and loves putting different colors together in fun ways.



Zonia's jewelry would make a great gift! A one-of-a-kind bracelet could be the perfect way to say thank you to a special teacher. And don't forget Mom on Mother's Day! This is the one I've had my eye on (hint hint honey!):



I am extremely proud of my Aunt Zonia! I hope you have a chance to check out her Etsy Shop, Zeezbeads and see all of her other creations!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs