Monday, March 25, 2013

Springtime Card

We are starting spring break today!  And, we had snow overnight... what is up with that!  I had planned on taking the girls out to the zoo and to see the cherry blossoms this week but it is cold and pretty dreary out.  More like a winter break lol!  We will have to revise our plans I think...

I am still in a springtime state of mind, even if it's cold out, so today I have a cute spring inspired card to share with you:


I've used the cute For the Birds set by Stampin' Up! for this card.  I think those little birds are so cute!  I stamped them using Jet Black Staz On ink and then watercolored them using my ink pads and a water pen.  The patterned papers are from the new Tea For Two DSP pack aslo by Stampin' Up!  The baker's twine is by The Twinery- this deep gray is their Stone color.


I created a little trio of cards using this set and will share the other two later this week!  These little birds really grew on me! :)

Well, I hope you are off to a great start this week!  We will be enjoying our week off, even if it's a little colder then normal around here this time of year! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Taheerah said...

Definitely evokes Spring Tessa!! Love the bright, fun mix of papers, and those little birds are so cute!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so so sweet! I love those birdies and that little button is perfect!

Christiana said...

THis is so sweet! Love the layout too!

 
site design by designer blogs