Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Polka-Dot Henry Card

Hi there!

Well, I made it through the Monday after daylight savings... let me tell you- it was a tough one!  Definitely a two-cup-of-coffee day! lol!  I'm feeling much better today and much less crabby! 

I thought I'd pop on this morning and share a quick card I made using the cute Henry Says set by Stampin' Up!:


I paper pieced him using a My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad that I borrowed from my friend Kristen at the retreat.  The grey polka-dots were perfect!  The tag was made from the We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring 6x6 pad.  After I pieced him onto the tag, I added a little shadow with my aqua brush and Crumb Cake ink.  


This one was quick and easy and could work for a boy or a girl!  That works for me! :)  This stamp set was very fun to use!

Well, I'm going to keep this short and get a head start on my day- I am determined for it to be a great one!  I've got some projects on my list of things to do that I'm itching to get started on... gotta love it when card making is first on the list! :)

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Too cute Tessa! Love the pieced elephant and the simple trims, so sweet!

Shelly said...

This is such a cute card!! Love the elephant! :)

Keisha said...

Love how you put it on patterned paper! So Cute!

 
site design by designer blogs