Friday, March 22, 2013

Playtime at the Park Layout

Good Morning!

I have a new layout to share with you today thanks to Inspired Blueprints!  Sketch #88 is live on their blog today!  Here is my take on Lisa's great sketch:


I've used the Just Because line by Little Yellow Bicycle this week and I love how well it works with these photos of my girls and their friend Madi playing at the park!  I used my favorite paper from that line as the background- don't you love that little bird on the bike? :)  I cut out the Summertime Subway Art file with my Cameo and added it to the left hand side in place of the doily from the sketch.


The Clear Cut embellishments for the Just Because line are especially pretty because they have silver foil accents!  You can see the light hitting the center of the flower on the not-so-great picture above and in real life, they look mirrored!  I added some pretty baker's twine from The Twinery and my favorite epoxy dots from Teresa Collins as well.

To see the original sketch and what the rest of the design team did with it, please pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog!  I love to see all the different ideas that stem from the same sketch!

I hope you have a great day and enjoy your weekend!  We are starting our Spring Break and I've got a couple of fun things planned for the girls!  I'm just wishing the weather was a little warmer... Luckily, DC has lots of indoor things to offer! :)

-tessa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout Tessa! Your photos are wonderful and I love the diecut title with the flourish!

Shelly said...

Such a fun layout!! Lovin' the little details you've added! :)

Anonymous said...

I really love this layout. I am especially interested in the summertime subway art that you cut out with your cameo. Can you share where you found this particular subway art? I would really like to use it on a layout for my daugther's scrapbook. Thanks for such wonderful inspiration! Thanks- Kim Lee

 
site design by designer blogs