Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kind Memories Card

Hi there!

I am just sitting down after cleaning my house... not my favorite way to spend the morning but it has to be done!  I like to get the main cleaning done on Thursdays so that the weekend can be spent having fun and messing up the house again! :)

I thought I'd pop on and share a pretty card I made using the Memories line by Teresa Collins:


For this card, I used all of my current favorite things!  The embossing folder is new from Stampin' Up!, the papers, flower stamp, and epoxy dots from the Memories line, and twine from the Twinery!  The color scheme is also a favorite at the moment- I am loving that light aqua and yellow with the bold coral!


I added a little glitter to the center of the flower that you can't see in the photo- it adds a little touch of sparkle to it though!

Sharing this card makes me remember- I think I mentioned that I was taking a class with Teresa Collins a few weeks ago at the retreat I went to.  I can say, the class was the most enjoyable class I have ever taken!  We made mini books and I was able to finish it with ease and can't wait to add my pictures!  Teresa is a such a nice person and even though every scrapbooker around knows her name, she is easy to talk to and so kind!  She walked around and talked to lots of people at the retreat after her classes were finished and took the time to let them show her what they were working on.  She took pictures and signed autographs- even for me! Hee!  Yes, I had to go fan-girl and get a picture! :)


If you ever have a chance to take a class with Teresa, don't hesitate!  It was fun and so enjoyable and I am hoping she'll come out for our next retreat in November!

Writing this story makes me want to run downstairs to scrapbook!  Maybe I can work on my 'meeting Teresa Collins' page! :)

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the embossing folder and the enamel dots, great card Tessa and what a great photo of you and Teresa!

 
site design by designer blogs