Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another Sweet Bird Card

Hi there!   Our snow melted overnight and it is sunny and pretty outside!  Yay!  It's feeling a little more like spring break today, even if it's still pretty cold out! :)  With springtime on my mind, thought I'd share another spring inspired card with you this morning:


This card uses the same recipe as yesterday's card!  I've paired the adorable For the Birds set with another pattern from the  new Tea For Two DSP pack from Stampin' Up!  The image has been watercolored with my ink pads and a water pen.  I've added a little sparkle by flicking Studio Calico Shine spray over the card.  Shine is seriously a color I couldn't live with out... I'm getting ready to buy my second bottle all ready!  Something else that has become a staple in my craft room is the great baker's twine by The Twinery!  I have been using it on every card lately and seriously love it!


Aren't those little birds cute!  They were fun to watercolor.  I have one more card in this little set to share with you this week!

Well, I hope you are enjoying your day!  We are expecting some fun company any minute! My dad and step mom are visiting with us the rest of the week!  I am so excited and these girls seriously can't wait!  They are excited to do crafts and go on treasure hunts with their Nay Nay and Papa! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful card I love the patchwork effect
Louise xx

Christiana said...

Really darling.

 
site design by designer blogs