Friday, February 8, 2013

My Girls Layout for Inspired Blueprints #82

Good morning!

Today I have a layout to share using the newest Inspired Blueprints sketch, #82.  I've used it to scrap my most favorite picture of my two girls:


Since the pattern in the background was so bold, I decided to go for a cleaner style with this layout.  I've used the pretty 5th & Frolic line by Dear Lizzy for American Crafts- all of the papers and most of the embellishments are from this line. I loved the patterns in this line so much and I couldn't pass up the feathers or the sequins!  Hee!  They are so pretty!


The doily stamp is by Stampin' Up! and was stamped with Versamark and embossed using white embossing powder.  It looks so crisp against the yellow.




This sketch was so fun to work with- I am thankful for such wonderful inspiration!  I hope you have time to play along with us this week and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's work as well- there are some beautiful takes on the sketch!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a bright, fresh layout! I love that chevron paper and the cluster of embellies with the feathers. The doily stamp is so delicate and of course that picture, so sweet!

 
site design by designer blogs