Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Laughter Between Friends Card

I'm back this morning with another card I made over the weekend using the Feel Goods set by Stampin' Up!.  This one has a modern shabby chic feel to it:


I've paired this great sentiment from the Feel Goods set with the chevron oval from the Oh, Hello set- don't they work well together!  I've embossed the bottom part of my card front with the honeycomb embossing folder and added a little navy washi tape as well as a small strip of patterned paper by Teresa Collins under the oval.  I kept my embellishments simple- a bit of linen thread and another one of those great heart diecuts by Lawn Fawn with an epoxy dot by My Mind's Eye.  I've finished it off with a bit of splatter with my Georgia Peach Color Shine mist.


I seriously love this stamp set!  I see myself using it over and over again- you can't beat that!  I'd like to pair it with the chevrons from the Oh, Hello set next I think!

Well, I'm going to keep this short today- I'm helping my lss get ready for a retreat this weekend so I've got to get out the door early!  I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs