Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let's Chat Card

Hi!  Today I have a card for the current SPARKS Challenge by Paper Smooches. I used my new favorite stamp set, Perpetual Bliss to create this card:


Goodies:

Stamps: Perpetual Bliss by Paper Smooches
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack pigment ink by Ranger
Paper: Naturals White, Real Red cardstock by Stampin' Up!; Seen & Noted, Walnut Grove collections by Pebbles, Inc; Dewey Decimal 6x6 pad by Lawn Fawn
Accessories: Copic markers, White Signo gel pen, White twine (craft supply)


The SPARKS challenge this week is to create something with a vintage feel. Isn't this telephone perfect?  I love how it looks with the bright floral paper- kind of a calico feel, right?  I colored the telephone with Copic markers.  I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of them!

My sister got me this stamp set for Christmas and I have had so much fun playing with it!  I even have a card using the camera stamp being published!  Thank you Trish!  You really picked a great set!!

Well, after typing this up, I am in the mood to stamp something!  Hee!  I guess that's what talking about stamps does to you! :) Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa


2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE this! the patterns are fabulous along with these adorable stamps!! :)

Jingle said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!

 
site design by designer blogs