Thursday, January 31, 2013

Growing Our Roots Page

Hello there!

I am in the middle of a great afternoon of hanging out with three cute kiddos!  They had a half day at school and came home in great moods!  Right now, we are taking a break from the fun for homework... even on half days we can't skip that! :)

I thought I'd pop on while everyone is quite and busy and share a quick page I made recently:


It really was quick to put together, too!  I used the Everyday Eclectic collection by Echo Park again for this one- the soft colors and trendy patterns went perfectly with this Instagram photo of my sister and brother-in-law.  They bought a house over the summer and lucky for me it is pretty close to where I live!

This page was made by cutting rectangles of patterned papers out and layering them onto my background cardstock.  I added the photo, title block, my hand journaling and lastly, a few denim covered brads for embellishment.  It didn't take a whole lot of time and the the photo stands out.

Well, looks like homework didn't take very long! :)  Off to do a little bike riding before the winter cold comes back to our neighborhood... we are having another unseasonably warm day and I love it!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs