Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best Butterfly Friends

Good morning!

Hope your day is going well so far!  I have a fun springtime card to share with you today:


Goodies:

Stamps: Miss Caroline Favorites stamp set by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Regal Rose, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, Early Espresso inks by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake cardstock by Stampin' Up!; patterned papers from Cakewalk Collection by October Afternoon
Accessories: Delicate Decorative brad by Jenni Bowlin Studio; Basic Rhinestones by Stampin' Up!

This stamp set has everything you'd want in a great stamp set... fun sentiment, woodgrain plank, pretty patterned butterflys... there are also doilies and flowers included!  Hee!  The sentiment was the reason it had to come home with me though- I love a friendly sentiment like that!

It has been so warm here lately that it feels like spring is just around the corner.  We are supposed to be up in the 60s again next week!  Crazy weather for this time of the year.  Not that I'm complaining... I'll take it over snow and ice any day!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

-tessa

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is so sweet! I love the papers and the great font on that sentiment!

D'Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the happy colors. Thank you for your inspiration.

 
site design by designer blogs