Thursday, December 27, 2012

Once Upon a Time

I love the week between Christmas and New Years!  Everyone is relaxed and busy with their new toys and gadgets.  I don't have to entertain anyone which means I have free time to craft!  I have tried to take a little time each day to make a card or something.  Today I finished up this page I started a while ago:


I have a goal of finishing my Disney vacation album in the next few months.  I still have quite a few pages to make but I think I can do it! :)  For this page I mixed some new goodies from Pebbles Seen & Noted line with some older Echo Park and my favorite Teresa Collins line- Tell Your Story.  The text paper used for the background is my paper of the year- I love it!  I cut the title out with my Cameo.  I think the font is called Skinny Latte'.

Well, my kids and hubby are still busy so I think I'll try to make something else before dinner!  Hope you are enjoying your afternoon and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs