Friday, July 20, 2012

Cute Summertime Card

Hello!

I thought I'd pop on and share a fun card I made back in January for the Paper Crafts Magazine July/August call. It didn't get picked up but I still love it!  I followed one of the Go-to Sketches that was featured in the magazine:



Goodies:

Patterned Papers: Sidewalks Collection by October Afternoon
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Bazzill Basics
Die: Waves Die by Lifestyle Crafts
Sticker: Sidewalks Collection by October Afternoon

I created the rays by die cutting the waves from two different colors of cardstock.  I cut them apart in a ray pattern and then pieced them back together.  The boat is hand cut to look like a paper boat. 

This one was a lot of fun to create!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! I love how you did those wave!

Tricia L. said...

I LOVE it! So adorable! Like Miriam, I do like how creative you were on those waves.

Angie Tieman said...

This is amazing!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Holy tamole - this card is FANTASTIC!!! I just love how you cut the die cut and pieced it back together. And the text background, the crisp red and white stripe, the flag, everything is perfect! Love your blog too. New follower!

Julie Marshall said...

This is just adorable! What a clever design.

 
site design by designer blogs