Monday, November 28, 2011

A Big Heart Card

Hello!

I'm having a very happy Monday today! My girls are in school and I have a day off from my babysitting job so I'm home alone for a few hours! Oh heaven! I loved having a wonderful long weekend with my family but I've got to say that a little bit of quiet is just what I need right now. I may even get a little crafty after I'm done typing this up! Hee!

Today I'm sharing a card I made just for fun using one of my favorite new stamp sets and some pretty papers from Stampin' Up! Here it is:


Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Array of Sunshine set, Tiny Tags set
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Calypso Coral,Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Crumb Cake classic inks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Confetti White, Poppy Parade cardtock; Pink Pirouette textured cardstock; 2010-2012 In Colors DSP; First Edition DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Jewelry Tag punch, Basic Rhinestones

The heart really stands out on this card. I cut it out freehand and then sanded the edges to give it a little more texture. The stamped flowers are so pretty! I love how versatile they are- great for backgrounds and for focal images.

Anyways, going to keep this short and sweet today- hope you have a great one!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs