Monday, September 12, 2011

Wonderful Fabric Rosette Card

Hello!

Hope you had a great weekend! I did... It ended up being pretty busy but I still found a little time after the girls went to bed to make some new cards. I have a list of cards to make for some deadlines I have coming up and I've been having a hard time working on them... For some reason my mojo disappears when ever I get the products I want to use out. Not that they are bad products but they are winter products and I'm still not quite there yet! I want to have fun in this season just a little while longer! :) Instead of working on my to do list, I procrastinated and pulled out some pretty new goodies from Pink Paislee. Their new Vintage Vogue line has such a fun color scheme- I decided to play with it instead! Here is what I made:


Goodies:

Stamps: Friendly Phrases and Array of Sunshine by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Jet Black Staz On, Black cat eye
Paper: Basic Black cardstock by Stampin' Up!; Vintage Vogue patterns by Pink Paislee (mini pack)
Accessories: Delicate Doilies fabric, Dazzling Details by Stampin' Up!; Vintage Vogue Ephemera by Pink Paislee

The rosette fabric flowers are so fun to make- especially if you use those new glubers from Cosmo Cricket! You just tear a strip of your fabric and stick an end to the center of your gluber. Then you twist your fabric and tack it down as you go round and round... easy, right? I love how it turned out!

I'm hoping I don't procrastinate all week on my to do list... at least it's still only Monday! Hee!

I hope you have a great day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs