Friday, July 22, 2011

Scrapbook Pages of the Month

Good Morning!

I'm off to a great start- I've made it through to the top 10 in the Paper Crafts Magazine Gallery Idol contest! Thank you to everyone who voted- I'm so excited about the next round, too! Our challenge is fabric so I'll let that stew around in my brain for a few days and see what I can come up with!

I also am excited because I am heading out soon for a fun shopping trip with my sister! My sister is one of my favorite people on the planet so you know we are gonna have a great day together!

I have a class this weekend called Pages of the Month. I decided to add it to my lineup so that I could scrap more- I love to scrap but having a reason will make me get at least two pages a month more done in my scrapbook, right? Hee! This months theme is friendship and here is one of the pages we will create:


I was thinking about me and my sister when I made this scrapbook page featuring my little girls- I hope they have the same type of friendship we have when they grow up- it really is the best!

Well, hope you have a great Friday! Thanks again for voting for me in the Paper Crafts contest- this has been such a fun experience for me!

-tessa

6 comments:

Becky Cowley said...

Congrats on making it to the next round! You deserve it, you are so super talented! This scrapbook page is so cute!

Elizabeth Price said...

Awesome page!!! I have been voting for your cards over at Paper Crafts--they are the best. I am super excited for you and glad you are sharing your amazing style with so many.

Donna said...

Congrats on top 10. Good luck in next round.

AJ said...

Congratulations! You deserve it you talented little lady! :) Your layout here is beautiful.

Tricia L. said...

Congratulations Tessa on being in the Top 10! :-) Your Coral and Brown diecuts card is absolutely beautiful! Really enjoyed your Pages of the Month class! I invite others reading your blog and comments to come to your classes, you're a really great, talented and patient teacher! :-)

Unknown said...

Love love love this layout!! I voted for you today over at the Gallery Idol!! Good luck!!

 
site design by designer blogs