Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scooting Through Summer...

Hello there! I thought I'd pop on and share a card real quick! It's nap time for the little guy I spend days with and my girls are busy watching their favorite Barbi movie- just a few moments of peace to myself today! Maybe if I can post real fast, I can sneak down and make a card, too! Hee!

Today's card features that cute scooter from the On the Grow set. I have always wanted a cute scooter! Especially one with a fun little basket on the back! It's not very practical for me but boy are they cute! Here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: On the Grow, Friendly Words wheel
Ink: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Cajun Craze, and Calypso Coral
Paper: Crumb Cake, Confetti White cardstock; Wisteria Wonder textured cardstock; Soft Subtles DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, paper piercer, 3/4" circle punch, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, Aqua Painter, Glossy Accents

This has to be my favorite stamp from the summer mini- it's got plenty of character and it gives me a chance to watercolor!

OK! Gonna keep it short so hope you have a great day! Thanks for peeking!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs