Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun in the Sun Card

I am in full on summertime mode! I love it- warm, carefree days that hopefully won't go by too fast this year! I have a list of fun things to do with the girls this week and hanging out at the local water park is one of them. I was thinking about it while I was making this fun card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Sunny Fun, Confetti, A to Z
Ink: Whisper White craft ink; Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom classic inks; Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White cardstock; Brights, In Color DSP packs
Accessories: Blender Pens

This little image was so fun to color! When there are people in images I always imagine they are people I know- this ones got my girls, the little guy I babysit, and one of my nephews in it! Hee!
I used my blender pen so I could easily maneuver the tiny details. I like how they softened the coloring a little.

Hope you are off to a fabulous (short) week and that you all enjoyed your Fourth of July weekend! Thanks for popping by today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs