Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Birthday Card from Keisha

Good Morning! I thought I'd pop on today and share a pretty card that my downline and good friend Keisha made for me. My birthday was yesterday and she stopped by with this pretty thing as well as a gift card for Starbucks- my favorite!



Goodies:
All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Best Dad Ever set
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White cardstock; Beyond the Garden DSP
Accessories: Daffodil Delight wide grosgrain ribbon, Flower Garden embossing folder

Keisha was so thoughtful- she used my favorite color- Tangerine Tango for the card- oranges make me think happy thoughts! She also used a bunch of fun stuff from the Summer mini! See that great embossing? I think I may need to add the Flower Garden folder to my next order- hee! She has bunches of inspiration on her stamping blog, Simply Alon- stop by if you have a minute!

I had a great birthday yesterday! I spent it with my family and friends and ate lots of yummy things- for some reason my birthday always revolves around food- and yes, we had donuts! :) My hubby spoiled me rotten with gifts this year, too- I got to pick out a new fancy Coach handbag- my first! I love it! It's my other favorite color, Baja Breeze! He also took a week off of work so we could hang out- it's been so nice having him home!

Anyways, hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by again!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs