Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Treats- Penguin Style!

I loved the design of Allison's treats and have been wanting to CASE them for some time now. Here is my version of her great idea:



Stamps: Christmas Greetings
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie cardstock
Accessories: Top Note die, Owl Punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Real Red polka-dot grosgrain ribbon.

Aren't they fun? Hee! I've seen these darling penguins popping up on Splitcoast and on other blogs I read lately and had to make some of my own! It's my first try at punch art and they were super easy to do- they only extra cut you have to make is to trim the owl's ears off- everything else is the punch as is!

Hope you enjoy your day!

-tessa

4 comments:

Rae said...

So cute!

Pirre said...

Great idea. Cards are so cute!

Unknown said...

These are too cute! I love the penguins! Thanks so much for the link too. :-)

dining tables said...

These are so cute! Love the design and the colors. They are way too cute for this one! Thanks a lot for sharing.

 
site design by designer blogs