Monday, June 7, 2010

Apple Blossoms Card

Hello!

I thought I'd share another card I made with the Apple Blossoms hostess set from the upcoming SU! catalog...



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Pear, Basic Black
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait cardstock; Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Real Red satin ribbon, paper piercer, half-back pearls (from Pretties kit)

The papers in the Greenhouse Gala DSP pack are so pretty- I love all of the designs and the color scheme. I kept this card simple and really like how it turned out!

So I am in need of a little advice... I've decided to go to convention this year (yes... a little late!) and I've never been before so I am asking for any tips some of you convention veterans might have for a noob like me! I haven't found a room yet or even registered... I'm hoping to get it all done this week.

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

You'll have a great time at convention! There's so much to see that it can be a bit overwhelming at first. Be sure to take extra camera batteries! :0) The Marriott is right across the street if you want to be close. Also be sure to drink plenty of water to avoid getting a bad headache from the altitude change. Those are my best tips! It's fun, fun! Are you going by yourself or meeting friends?

 
site design by designer blogs