Friday, March 19, 2010

Matroyska Dolls Card

I was going through my daughter's clothes last night and came across a shirt with a great color pallet! The shirt was Rich Razzleberry and had red and orange flowers stitched across the top with a few accents of light pink thrown in. There was also some green stitched vines... Of course, I forgot to take a picture of it! Hee! At any rate, here is the card I created with this pallet in mind:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: My Matroyshka set
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Going Gray classic inks; Versamark; Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Real Red, Confetti White, Soft Suede cardstock; Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green textured cardstock, Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Aqua Painter, Scallop Edge punch, White embossing powder, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Latte' button assortment, Hemp twine, Circle punch

The little dolls were watercolored and when they were dry, I added Crystal Effects to give them a glossy finish... They look really nice in real life but I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture.

I'm off to a weekend crop now! Hee! Can't wait to get out my goodies and play!

-tessa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a really cute card! Love the colors together. Is the large scallop circle border made with just a circle punch? It's way cute.

Anonymous said...

Great color combination and layout! Just adorable!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What a lovely card, great job with the set!

Geothermal Heat Pumps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crib said...

I love the color combination! Just adorable!

Shari Nelson said...

I like how all the colors go so well together on this card. It worked out nice.

 
site design by designer blogs