Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Tic-Tac-Toe Card

Can you tell I've had a little time on my hands? With my hubby home this week, and nothing going on because of the snow, I've had lots of time to play with my stamps! I've also had lots of inspiration from different challenges online! (Thankfully!) This time I'm playing along with the Embellish Magazine Challenge:



I love turquoise and pink together! I really wanted to throw in a little red but decided to stick with the challenge. I love how this turned out though:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: A Happy Heart set
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Pirouette classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise cardstock; Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Hemp Twine, Perfect Polka-dots texture plate, dimensionals

I've had this set for over a year now and haven't used this stamp yet... do you have sets like that? I seem to go for the same ones over and over again and have a few that barely ever get inked up! I think I'll challenge myself to use some of these this week... might as well- we are getting more snow!

OK! Off again to create something new! Thanks for peeking!

-tessa

7 comments:

Mariana Grigsby said...

This card is great! Thanks for playing along with us!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Hey Tessa! How are you all doing in this snow?! I'm sick of it now even though I didn't have to work. Thanks for making a card for the challenge. I like how the blue hearts won in the tic tac toe game! :)

Traveling Mama said...

I love that stamp set! And your card is super cute too! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Rae said...

Your card turned out very pretty.

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yes honey....I have many many stamps like that. I buy them becuase I love them and I think that's justification enough. lol.

Great card.

Maile Belles said...

Simple adorable! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

Kierra said...

I love how you used the colors! Such a pretty set up for a card! ^-^

 
site design by designer blogs