Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Candy Card

Hello!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! It's a fun week for us... we had family pictures taken yesterday and visited with my sister; today Zoey had show and tell at school; Wednesday we will visit the Pumpkin Fairy and Friday, Zoey's class has a Halloween party and costume parade! I can't wait!! We are also having fantastic weather so that makes it even better...

Today I'm posting a cute Halloween card I made over the weekend:



Goodies:

Stamps: The More the Merrier set (hostess) by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Basic Black classic ink by Stampin' Up!
Paper: cardstock by DCWV, Bazzill, and Stampin' Up!; Patterned papers by Pebbles and Doodlebug Designs
Accessories: paper piercer, White Signo Gel pen, Basic Black narrow grosgrain ribbon by Stampin' Up!; Scallop Edge punch by Fiskars, Candy Embossing Template by Lasting Impressions; Stickles by Ranger

While I was at my LSS last week, I picked up the Doodlebug candy paper knowing exactly what I wanted to do with it! I've had this Candy template by Lasting Impressions for years now and it was begging to be used on a Halloween card! I embossed all the candy pieces in different colors, sanded them, and stickled them. I used Vellum to emboss the wrapper part and pieced them all together. I love the dimensions this card has!

My girls are busy crafting this afternoon so hopefully, I'll be doing the same! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs