Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Fun Emboss Resist...

While going through my blog roll this week, I found a great tutorial from Jennifer McGuire showing an updated emboss resist technique. It looked so great, I had to try it out myself! Here is what I made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Christmas Punch hostess set
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black classic inks; Versamark
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Silver cardstock
Accessories: Basic Black narrow grosgrain ribbon, Clear embossing powder, Latte button assortment, Dimensionals

I followed her directions from the video. First, I inked around the edges with Rich Razzleberry ink. Next, I stamped the snowflakes with Versamark and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I rubbed in some more ink using a sponge and working from the outside towards the center. The snowflakes really popped after I wiped them off again!

Hope you are all enjoying your week! I had a super creative weekend but seem to be in a little funk right now... time to focus on other projects! Hee!

Thanks for checking out the old blog today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs