Thursday, October 1, 2009

Be Merry

Good Morning!

I stamped this card when I was in the mood for Christmas. Winter weather isn't my favorite but I love snowflake stamps! Especially when they are accompanied by pretty swirls!



For the focal point of this card, I first stamped the swirly snow stamp with blue ink onto white cardstock. Next, I stamped the same image with Versamark on vellum, placing it slightly off of the blue image behind it. I heat embossed it and then stamped the sentiment with blue pigment ink onto the vellum, heat embossing it as well. I attached the vellum to the white cardstock using brads. It is very pretty in real life!

I am hoping that the winter weather stays away for a long, long time! Stamped snow is more fun then real snow any day! Hee!

-tessa
 
site design by designer blogs