Thursday, September 10, 2009

Silly Mushrooms Card

Over the weekend, I got together with my friends Dawnette and Brenda who have been doing some shopping around town! Brenda picked up these cute Mushroom embossing templates and I just had to play... Here is what I made:



Aren't they silly? Hee! I had fun with them! I used some of my scraps from a paper pack I bought last spring. Lots of patterns going on!

OK! Keeping it short because I've got lots to do today!! Zoey's first day of preschool is today and I get to go pick her up in a little bit and hear all about her day! I can't wait to see her smiling face!

-tessa

2 comments:

Rose said...

These are really cute! I love the colors you used!

Jamie Hurley said...

I love the mushrooms! I too love the colors you have used. I need to break out some of my dies and use them again....great card!

 
site design by designer blogs