Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pretty, Sparkly Ornaments!

OK. I decided that I absolutely LOVE the new Shimmer Paint from the Stampin' Up! mini catalog! It is so fun to paint on things! Here, you can see it painted onto cardstock. I stamped the ornaments over it using the matching color inks. Aren't they pretty? It just looks like I stamped on shimmery cardstock! Hee! Here is the card:



All products are by Stampin' Up!

I am keeping this short today- lots to do before going to a fun birthday party!! Hope you are all enjoying the day!

-tessa

3 comments:

Create Fabulous said...

lol, i love the title for this card, it's totally something i would write! your design in fab!

Lisa Kmiec said...

Very Pretty! Great way to use the new shimmer paint!

AJ said...

I love this set too! You've made yet another beautiful card. xx

 
site design by designer blogs