Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Fall Friendship Card

Are you all sick of my using the Season of Friendship stamp set yet? I just love it! Today I'm sharing a card made with it using a new color combo I found in the craft store... in yarn! Hee! Don't you love it when inspiration hits in funny places! I used Pumpkin Pie, Real Rust, Creamy Caramel, Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, So Saffron, and Soft Suede. Here is my card:



All products are by Stampin' Up!

I woke up this morning ready to head into Washington, DC for some fun! My husband called to remind me I couldn't go- dishwasher repairman is on his way and I've got to stay home and wait! I hate that- especially when you wait all day and they show up at the last possible minute... Instead of going into town, I'm hoping to get lots of crafting done today for a few looming deadlines I have. I guess I probably should have been planning that anyways but it is such a pretty day outside! No fair!

Thanks for popping in to take a peek today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs