Monday, August 31, 2009

My Friend the Sock Monkey...

Yes, I like the sock monkey set! Hee! I know a lot of people are against him (I've even had a customer draw red creepy eyes on him in class) but I love him... or her on my card today! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Sock Monkey set, Full of Life set
Ink: Basic Black Classic ink; Close To Cocoa and Pretty in Pink markers
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink cardstock; The Write Stuff Specialty DSP, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Crystal Effects, Whisper White Jumbo Grommet, Dimensionals

I had fun paper piecing this gal together! The little polka-dot print from the Thoroughly Modern DSP pack is perfect for these types of jobs.

Thanks for looking today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Create Fabulous said...

CUUUUUTE!!! i LOVE the sock monkey, oh my gosh, it's just so cute!

Jess Lundahl said...

Great card. I love your paper pieced monkey. All the elements look so nice together.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am not a fan of the sock monkey but your card makes it super cute, love it! Well done!

 
site design by designer blogs