Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Glimmery Cards for my April Card Class!

I thought I'd share two more cards I am using for my upcoming card class at Scrapdoodles! We are featuring Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels and I must say that these projects have got me hooked on it! I love the extra shimmer it leaves behind!

Here are the cards:




If you are interested in joining us, here are the class details:

Where: Scrapdoodles in Fredericksburg, VA
When: April 18th, 2009 at 1:30pm
Cost: $16.00 for 4 cards using some interesting techniques!
Call Scrapdoodles at 540-548-3788 to sign up!

It's been one of those blah weeks and I am blaming it on the weather! Today my goal is to make some fun, springy cards to lighten my mood a little! I am sooo ready for spring! The teaser 70 degree weather we had a week ago was just not fair...

Hopefully I'll have something fun for you tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs